Congrats on becoming a mother!
When I had my baby, I was surprised how physically and mentally demanding pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood were. I felt grateful to have tools to help me move through this period with greater ease and confidence. I’m passionate to share this knowledge with other women.
Here are some of the ideas we may play with during our sessions:
- Improving core support and function
- Identifying and changing unhelpful movement, breathing, and postural habits
- Strategies to help with common pregnancy and postpartum discomfort
- Building strength, mobility, and resilience through a wide variety of movements
- Developing a home movement practice
Please visit my services page for more information about my programs.
Non crawling babies are also welcome to join your session. House calls are also available.